articipation at the EAPN Network Development Seminar – Implementing the Membership Assessment and Support as a Development Framework for National Networks, held in Brussels, between the 6th and 7th of December 2013
The aim of this seminar was to introduce and build ownership of the MASS – Membership Assessment and Support System, as a development and assessment framework for National Networks and begin putting in place a peer support system.
The objectives were to:
- Build ownership on the MASS as a development and peer support tool for National Networks
- Exchange on good practice and building capacity on four pillars of strong anti poverty networks
- Mapp member training and capacity building needs, based on the MASS and current reality of engaging with EU anti poverty policy cycle
- Identify elements of a peer support capacity building agenda and mapping the members expertise
- Contribute to the renewed EAPN Training and Capacity Building Agenda